Recipe: Delicious Croque monsieur
Croque monsieur. Croque Monsieur ve Croque Madam geç kahvaltının besleyici ve doyurucu tariflerindendir. Croque Monsieur'un farkı, yumurtanın ekmeğin üstünde değil, çırpılmış olarak ekmeğe yedirilmiş olmasıdır. Croque Monsieur is a French recipe that is essentially a toasted ham and cheese sandwich.
But have you heard about the delicious sandwich, the croque monsieur? It's the French version of toasted cheese and ham. If you could only make one dish, it arguably should be this amazingly gooey croque monsieur (that's a toasted ham and cheese sandwich). You can have Croque monsieur using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Croque monsieur
- Prepare 8 of tranches de pain de mie.
- You need 2 of tranches de jambon.
- You need of beurre.
- Prepare of lamelles de gruyère.
- It’s 2 of poignées de fromage râpé.
A true Croque-Monsieur isn't battered.it's a grilled ham & cheese sandwich covered in a cheese sauce & broiled for a few minutes. While not typical this version is tasty. Recette incontournable. croque-monsieur à la sauce béchamel. Béchamel, like bacon, makes everything better.
Croque monsieur instructions
- Beurrer legèrement les tartines de pain. Sur une tranche de pain, mettre 2 lamelles de fromage, puis 1/2 tranche de jambon, puis 2 lamelles de fromage et enfin une autre tartine beurrée..
- Mettre un peu de fromage rapé sur le dessus et enfourner 15 minutes à 150 degrés et déguster..
So it's no wonder that the sandwich of ham and cheese smothered in béchamel sauce that the French call a Croque Monsieur* is so damn delicious. The croque monsieur (French pronunciation: [kʁɔk məsˈjøː]; French for "gentleman crunch") is a baked or fried boiled ham and cheese sandwich. The famous French croque monsieur and Croque madame story. Croque Monsieur makes a delicious toasted ham and cheese sandwich, that is topped with a bechamel sauce and even more cheese and then broiled to perfection. Brush both sides of the bread with melted butter and pop them in the oven to toast on both sides, you will most likely have to flip them half way through.